Our team members represent many years of experience in property management within SCL Properties, LLC and other local companies. We take pride in the professional services we offer. Whether you have one or one hundred investment properties, SCL Properties will deliver the same efficient, courteous service.
Our Director of Property Management personally oversees to the quality of all properties entrusted to SCL Properties. She makes sure that all junior staff handles each property according to our standard of excellence. Through our extensive checks and balances we are confident that the management of your property or HOA will run smoothly and effectively.
Our Director of Real Estate personally assess the individual needs of each buyer and seller. This way the right agent can be assigned that will maximize the success of helping you purchase a home, sell a home or both. She has twenty plus years’ experience and is a vital part of the SCL Properties team. We can ensure that you will be in good hands, no matter your real estate needs.
We are commited to the delivery of quality management services with an emphasis in the management of duplexes, town homes, condos, apartment communities HOA's, mobile homes, mobile home parks and single family homes.
We specialize in the Forsyth, Guilford, Davidson, Rockingham, Guilford and Caswell counties. Our success lies in offering you the reliable, efficient property management service that you deserve. Our experienced team of specialists gives us superior expertise in marketing, collections, maintenance supervision, tenant relations, data processing, budgeting and funds management.
At SCL Properties, we do everything we can to foster an efficient an effective relationship with all our owners. By understanding you, what you love and who you want to be, we make sure your investment property reaches its full potential.
Our extensive history in Rockingham, Caswell, Guilford Forsyth and Davidson Counties has given us deep connections and insider knowledge. We will be able to assist you in every step of the investment property process. It's an invaluable service for the discerning customer who wants something that suits their financial plan.
At SCL Properties, we pride ourselves on providing superior management services to all owners and tenants. Our clients can expect that we will provide each of their tenants/residents/members with professional, prompt, and courteous service. We treat all clients and tenants with respect and dignity.
Upon Completion of a Management Agreement
A member of the SCL Properties, Corporate team will meet with you to evaluate your property and make recommendations to prepare your property to obtain the optimal monthly rental amount. We will coordinate the completion of any maintenance or repair items you have approved using our extensive network of qualified vendors to ensure all work is completed to proper standards. SCL Property Properties does not benefit financially in any way from maintenance or repair work that may be required to maintain your property. All maintenance activities are subcontracted to experienced, fully insured vendors, with whom we have established a history of quality workmanship practices and volume pricing arrangements
· We will provide market analysis to determine the optimal monthly rental amount for your property utilizing a wide range of professional resources.
· SCL Properties will prepare and initiate a marketing program will be initiated utilizing multiple Internet resources, local newspapers, flyers, and property signage.
· We will obtain and thoroughly review each prospective tenant's rental and credit history with the use of a highly accredited online screening company.
· SCL Properties will prepare all rental and lease agreements utilizing North Carolina Association of Realtors approved forms.
· We will promptly collect the rental proceeds from your tenant at the beginning of each month.
· After a qualified tenant moves in to your home annual property inspections will be performed by a member of our staff.
· SCL Properties, will aggressively promote lease renewal offerings in anticipation of expiring leases and process documentation as needed.
· If warranted, basic eviction proceeding will be initiated and processed through the small-claims court system by our staff.